Hey, Jammers! Welcome to The Animal Jam Voice, by XxTurtlesMooxX. This blog will have many things from glitches, cheats, codes, updates, contests and much, much more! Keep stopping by AJV to see what's new! Remember to comment often and keep everything positive. Thanks! ;) ~XxTurtlesMooxX

2/11/12

Wallpaper Glitch!

Hiya Jammers!

In my friend's den, there was a wallpaper glitch! It turns out everyone could see it, and not just me. So here is what it looks like...




I've seen it before, but this is the first time I've been able to take a screenshot! 

~Laurel019

2 comments:

  1. From Battery Park, enjoy the view off Lady Liberty in all of her majesty.
    Thailand is world renowned for its best-looking ladyboys who have been provided support largely by thee greatly broadminded Thai people.
    The Captain Hook dinner Cruise includes: buffet dinner served
    onboard, red and white domestic wine served during
    dinner, continuous enterttainment by the ship's crew, domestic
    open bar on board, disco music for dancing and more.


    Here is my homeppage - yacht cruise fort lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time it sounds like BlogEngine is the best
    blogging platform available right now. (from
    what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?



    My web blog ... descargar real racing 3

    ReplyDelete